The ScalpaBrow Face to Face Microblading Training CourseMicroblading, also known as eyebrow embroidery and 3D brows, is a semi-permanent manual method of enhancing your client’s eyebrows by creating hair strokes with pigment. It is currently one of the highest demand professional salon services in the United States.This training is tailored towards any beauty industry professional wishing to add a specialized high valued-added service to their menu.During this intensive three day course you will receive individualized attention as we limit our numbers of trainees on each course.
What you will learn:
- Procedural set up including tools and products to use.
- Skin structure and healing aspects
- Basics of eyebrow reconstruction
- How to measure and draw an eyebrow customized to each client
- Stroke depth and methods
- Colour theory, pigment choices and mixing, and retaining pigment
- Blade practice on artificial skin
- Live model work (you must bring your own model)
- Business practices, marketing strategy and how to get started
- Certificate of Completion
- Professional Microblading Kit sufficient for your first 10 clients.
- Complete list of suppliers and supplies needed
- After care procedures (state of Florida) and where to purchase after care products
$1000 Deposit non-refundable to reserve your seat (balance due day of course)